ABOUT TROOP 1131!
We strive to organize a traditional Boy Scout Troop to serve youth
in our area and insure every Scout and Leader has "world-class" experiences
in a physically and socially safe environment that reinforce the timeles values of Scouting.
Troop 1131 expects everyone to:
- Have fun!
- Advance in rank
- Earn Merit Badges
- Show respect to everyone
- Meet new people and make friends
- Help with Troop Service Projects (Eagle Projects, Feeding the Homeless, etc.)
- Attend Troop Activities
- Dress in full BSA Uniform when required
- Make everyone feel safe and welcome
- Set an example for younger Scouts
Youth leadership concepts:
- Troop 1131 will be a youth-led troop.
- We will use the Patrol Method.
- We will use the Buddy System.
- We will safe, practice food sanitation, and maintain
- Have a "total" Scouting experience.
- Follow the Scout Oath, Motto, Slogan, and Law.
- Don't touch other people!
- Don't touch other people's stuff!